HEY’DI SB is the bonding agent used with HEY’DI K-11. It improves adhesion and flexibility, and reduces the permeability of the system. HEY’DI K-11 must be allowed to cure before applying a finishing floor system.
Features & Benefits
- Leaking and weeping concrete or masonry from the negative side
- Protects against hydrostatic water pressure
- Will not debond from the surface by water pressure
- Interior/exterior walls below grade
- Slabs on grade and basements
- Dry docks
- Euclid Hey'Di SB Bonding Agent 1 gallon (this item)
- HEY’DI POWDER X is a dark gray waterproofing compound and is not intended to be a decorative finish.
- Do not apply to frozen or frost filled surfaces or when temperature is below 40 °F (4 °C) or expected to fall below 40 °F (4 °C) in 48 hours.
- Do not apply in temperatures above 90 °F (32 °C).
- Protect with a topping when used as a traffic wearing surface.
- When applied to the inside of open cisterns, tanks, pools, etc., do not fill with water for at least 7 days after application. Ensure that adequate ventilation is available during the application and the full curing period when using HEY’DI POWDER X SYSTEM in enclosed tanks or reservoirs.
- Allow minimum 7 days drying time before backfilling.
- Allow 7 days cure before covering or before the application of a waterbased decorative coating.
- Do not apply lime based products over HEY’DI POWDER X SYSTEM.
- Do not substitute HEY’DI SEALING LIQUID.
- Apply a test patch to evaluate performance and appearance on concrete or block substrates which have been subjected to contamination.
- In all cases, consult the Safety Data Sheet before use.