Prosoco Consolideck Polish Guard per 1 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 46063-01GALCS
Roll Over To Zoom
Prosoco Consolideck PolishGuard is a durable, protective coating that dramatically increases the stain resistance of interior concrete floors. This nonyellowing formulation enhances the appearance of standard gray, integrally colored, dyed, stained or color-hardened concrete...View More Details
- $89.82 $112.98 Save $23.16 (20%)Prosoco Consolideck LS Guard per 1 Gallon Unit
About This Product
Prosoco Consolideck PolishGuard is a durable, protective coating that dramatically increases the stain resistance of interior concrete floors. This nonyellowing formulation enhances the appearance of standard gray, integrally colored, dyed, stained or color-hardened concrete floors. If preferred, treated surfaces may be burnished to produce a high-gloss, clear finish.
Features and Benefits
- Produces a long lasting, tough protective shine on any interior concrete flatwork.
- Perfect for floors hardened/densified with Consolideck LS, LS/CS or Blended Densifier
- Adds depth and luster to colored concrete, including surfaces decorated with Consolideck GemTone Stain or ColorHard.
- Keeps soiling and contaminants from penetrating, making maintenance cleaning faster, more effective and more economical.
- Treated floors maintain slip resistance.
- Low odor. Easy to apply. Fast drying.
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – doesn’t trap moisture.
- UV stable. Won't yellow or fade, discolor, peel or flake.
- Resists scuffs and stains
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Water-based.
PolishGuard Consolideck is ideal for steel-troweled, burnished, decorative or polished concrete and cement terrazzo floors that are exposed to accidental spills of food products, household cleaners and industrial solutions.
- 400–2,000 square feet per US gal
- 10–49 square meters per Liter
Maximum stain resistance is achieved at overall coverage rates of 400–800 sq.ft. per gallon applied in two thin coats.
Note: Please check the VOC Compliance chart under the Documents tab to see if this product is compliant in your area.
Q & A
For more information go to