Albion 504-G01; Threaded Follow Plate for 2 Gallon Pails
Mfr. Part #: 504-G01
Roll Over To Zoom
The Follow Plate reduces the mess of bulk loading caulk from pails, keeps applicator barrel clean and prevents air from entering applicator barrel during loading.Steel plates sandwich a neoprene gasket that scrapes the inside of a 2-gallon pail clean to reduce waste and keep...View More Details
About This Product
The Follow Plate reduces the mess of bulk loading caulk from pails, keeps applicator barrel clean and prevents air from entering applicator barrel during loading.
- Steel plates sandwich a neoprene gasket that scrapes the inside of a 2-gallon pail clean to reduce waste and keep air and job site debris out of bulk caulk.
- Threaded cap with gasket in center of pail holds applicator securely.
- Fits 2″ diameter Albion Professional Line threaded barrel bulk applicators (models DL-45-xx, DL-59-xx, etc.) And fits B-Line Bulk applicators (models B12Bxx, B26Bxx, etc.).
- For use with tapered or straight sided metal or plastic 2-gallon pails with a minimum ID of 7-3/4″ and a maximum ID of 9-1/2″.
- Also fits pails with 1.5 gallon units of Sikaflex®-2c, MasterSeal® NP 2™, and similar polyurethane & units from other manufacturers.
- Albion #31-13: 2″ Leather Gasket for inside cap
- Albion #31-19: 2″ Neoprene Rubber Gasket for inside cap (use with water-based products)
- Albion #486-H02: 11-3/8″ Neoprene Gasket
- Albion #486-H06: 11-3/8″ Viton Rubber Gasket (use with solvent based products)
Note: This model does not work with:
- B-Line Sausage applicators (models B12Sxx, B18Sxx, B26Sxx, etc.) -no plate available
- 2″ diameter Albion Professional Line Clip-Cap barrel bulk applicators (models DL-45C-xx, DL-59C-xx, etc.) – Use model 504-G08