SpecSeal LCC FireStop Collar - 4"
Mfr. Part #: LCC400
Roll Over To Zoom
SpecSeal LCC Firestop Collars are factory-manufactured firestop devices sized to plastic pipes of up to 4 in. Trade Size. LCC Collars consist of a restraining collar with a factory applied intumescent ensuring the correct amount of material is applied every time. Simplify th...View More Details
About This Product
SpecSeal LCC Firestop Collars are factory-manufactured firestop devices sized to plastic pipes of up to 4 in. Trade Size. LCC Collars consist of a restraining collar with a factory applied intumescent ensuring the correct amount of material is applied every time. Simplify the process of firestopping combustible piping by taking the guess work out of estimation with SpecSeal LCC Firestop Collars.
- Rapid expansion - closes off burning pipes quickly
- Small profile - use it in all the tight spots
- Flexible & durable - no loose flakes (eye hazards)
- Water resistant - no water soluble or hygroscopic ingredients
- Economical - lower installed cost
- High volume char - expands up to 60 times
- Plastic Pipe
SpecSeal LCC Collars are used to protect a variety of plastic pipes including PVC, PVC Foam Core (ccPVC), CPVC, RNC, PP, FRPP, FRP, HDPE, PE, PVDF, ABS and ABS Foam Core (ccABS) in both vented (DWV) and closed (electrical conduit and water supply) installations. SpecSeal LCC Collars are suitable for use in all common constructions including concrete floors, concrete over steel deck, concrete walls, concrete block walls, gypsum board walls, as well as wood f loor assemblies.
The firestop system shall be a factory assembled firestop collar utilizing a molded, flexible intumescent insert. The intumescent insert shall provide a minimum of 30x free expansion and shall contain no water soluble expansion ingredients. The specified material shall be approved for a wide range of applications including PVC, PVC Foam Core (ccPVC), CPVC, RNC, PP, FRPP, FRP, HDPE, PE, PVDF, ABS and ABS Foam Core (ccABS) when used by itself or in combination with other products from the same manufacturer. The collar shall be UL Certified and tested to the requirements of ASTM E814 (UL1479) and CAN/ULC-S115.
- ASTM E814 (UL1479)
- Division 7, 07 84 13, Penetration Firestopping
- Division 22, 22 00 00, Plumbing
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.