SikaSil 728 RCS 2-Component Silicone Sealant per 40 Ounce Unit - Limestone
Mfr. Part #: 418017
Roll Over To Zoom
Sikasil 728 RCS (Rapid Cure System) is a self-leveling, two-component, very rapid cure, ultra low modulus elastomeric, neutral cure silicone sealant. No tooling, less labor Excellent flexibility for extreme high and low temperature conditions Excellent flexibility fo...View More Details
About This Product
Sikasil 728 RCS (Rapid Cure System) is a self-leveling, two-component, very rapid cure, ultra low modulus elastomeric, neutral cure silicone sealant.
- No tooling, less labor
- Excellent flexibility for extreme high and low temperature conditions
- Excellent flexibility for dynamic joint movement
- Bonds to most substrates without priming
- Open to traffic in one hour
- All season ease of application
- Good contact/adhesion with hard to reach areas
- Ideal for cold climates
- Excellent for use on runways and tarmacs
- Jet fuel resistant
- Resistant to road salts
- Horizontal applications
- Interior and exterior applications
- Above grade or on grade applications
- Horizontal expansion joints
- Highway and bridge joints
- Saw cut joints - new and remedial
- Plaza decks
- Parking decks
- Concrete, steel, glass, aluminum, tile, ceramic, masonry, brick, stone and granite
A. Manufacturing Qualifications: The manufacturer of the specified product shall be ISO 9001:2008 certified and have in existence a recognized ongoing quality assurance program independently audited on a regular basis.
B. Contractor qualifications: Contractor shall be qualified in the field of concrete repair and protection with a successful track record of 5 years or more. Contractor shall maintain qualified personnel who have received product training by a manufacturer's representative.
C. Install materials in accordance with all safety and weather conditions required by the manufacturer or as modified by applicable rules and regulations of local, state and federal authorities having jurisdiction. Consult Material Safety Data Sheets for complete handling recommendations.
Q & A
For more information go to