SpecSeal 3" and 4" Range Taking Collar per Box
Mfr. Part #: RTC350
Roll Over To Zoom
SpecSeal RTC Firestop Collars adapt to the size combustible pipe that you are working with. One collar is designed to address standard 3 in. & 4 in. plastic pipes as well as their associated couplings. RTC Firestop Collars adaptable nature make them an excellent tool to have...View More Details
About This Product
SpecSeal RTC Firestop Collars adapt to the size combustible pipe that you are working with. One collar is designed to address standard 3 in. & 4 in. plastic pipes as well as their associated couplings. RTC Firestop Collars adaptable nature make them an excellent tool to have at hand when bringing combustible penetrations up to code.
- Adjustable - one collar fits 3” (89 mm) pipe, 3” (102 mm) coupling, 4” (114 mm) pipe, and 4” (127 mm) coupling
- Rapid expansion - closes off burning pipes quickly
- Small profile - use it in all the tight spots
- Flexible & durable - no loose flakes (eye hazards)
- Water resistant - no water soluble or hygroscopic ingredients
- Economical - lower installed cost
- High volume char - expands up to 60 times
- Plastic Pipe
SpecSeal Range-Taking Firestop Collars are used to protect a variety of plastic pipes and couplings including PVC, PVC Cellular Core (ccPVC), CPVC, ABS, and ABS Cellular Core (ccABS) in both vented (DWV) and closed (electrical conduit (RNC) or water supply) installations. SpecSeal RangeTaking Firestop Collars are suitable for use in all common constructions including concrete floors, concrete over steel deck, concrete walls, concrete block walls, gypsum board/stud walls, as well as wood floor/ceiling assemblies.
The firestop system shall be a factory assembled firestop collar utilizing a molded, flexible intumescent insert. The intumescent insert shall provide a minimum of 30x free expansion and shall contain no water soluble expansion ingredients. The specified material shall be approved for a wide range of applications including PVC, PVC Foam Core (ccPVC), CPVC, RNC, PP, FRPP, FRP, HDPE, PE, PVDF, ABS and ABS Foam Core (ccABS) when used by itself or in combination with other products from the same manufacturer. The collar shall be UL Certified and tested to the requirements of ASTM E814 (UL1479) and CAN/ULC-S115.
- ASTM E814 (UL1479)
- Division 7 07 84 13 Penetration Firestopping
- Division 22 22 00 00 Plumbing