GE SilPruf NB SCS9000 Sealant Fixed Tip Per 10 Ounce Standard Cartridge
Mfr. Part #: SCS9000-12C
Roll Over To Zoom
Keep your building façade looking great, day in and day out - with GE Silicones SCS9000 SilPruf NB sealant. SCS9000 SilPruf NB sealant is a premium solution, combining all the advantages of neutral-cure silicone to help create attractive and easy-to-maintain exteriors. It of...View More Details
About This Product
Keep your building façade looking great, day in and day out - with GE Silicones SCS9000 SilPruf NB sealant. SCS9000 SilPruf NB sealant is a premium solution, combining all the advantages of neutral-cure silicone to help create attractive and easy-to-maintain exteriors. It offers excellent adhesion and movement capability, UV radiation resistance, and durability. It also possesses dirt and stain resistance.
- Single-component, neutral-cure, non-bleed, non-stain silicone sealant
- ±50% movement capability
- Repels dirt and resists streaking/staining
- Multiple colors
- Proven long-term resistance to extreme temperatures, UV radiation, rain, and snow with negligible change in elasticity
- ±50% movement capability, with excellent extension and compression cycling recovery
- Once cured, remains elastic in temperatures from -55°F (-48°C) to 250°F (121°C). Withstands short-term, intermittent exposure up to 350°F (177°C)
- Low VOC (volatile organic compounds) content
- Exceeds LEED program requirements
- Easy to gun and tool in hot and cold conditions
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 40°F (4°C). Substrate surface should be less than 122°F (50°C)
- Primerless adhesion to most nonporous substrates and finishes
- Extended work life to allow time for placement and tooling
- Low-sag formula remains in place until fully cured
SCS9000 SilPruf NB sealant bonds without a primer to most substrates, including glass, polycarbonate, plastic, wood, paint, aluminum, brick, concrete, and natural stone, and more.
SCS9000 SilPruf is backed by world-class technical support, and comes with GE's extended limited warranty for extra peace of mind.
Q & A
For more information go to