Protecto Wrap Form Flash 1 - 4" x 15' Roll
Mfr. Part #: 80090415SW
Roll Over To Zoom
Protecto Form Flash is a cold applied self-adhering membrane composed of a conformable and stretchable film on one side with a layer of polymer modified asphalt adhesive.Form Flash 1 is a peel & stick, conformable flashing tape that creates an air/vapor and insect/rodent bar...View More Details
About This Product
Protecto Form Flash is a cold applied self-adhering membrane composed of a conformable and stretchable film on one side with a layer of polymer modified asphalt adhesive.
- Form Flash 1 is a peel & stick, conformable flashing tape that creates an air/vapor and insect/rodent barrier
- Waterproof and air impermeable
- Seals penetrations in wall assemblies
- Adheres to plywood, OSB, rigid PVC, steel, aluminum and plastic 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 30 day exposure rating
- Available in 4" and 6" x 15' rolls
- Fully adhered system
- Aggressive proprietary blend of polymer modified asphalt adhesive
- Helps increase energy efficiency
- Perfect for sealing around: light boxes, conduit, indoor plumbing, dryer vents, electrical boxes and exterior plumbing
- Replaces the need for caulks and sealants around wall penetrations
Form Flash I is used to seal around cable, electrical, gas line, hose bibs, dryer vents, air exchange vents and pipe penetrations on the exterior of the building and the interior for water/gas pipe penetrations under sink cabinets, basement walls and attic spaces. Can also be used as an insect/rodent barrier.
Q & A
Ratings & Reviews
by Matthew Gross -
The product is easy to use. It is very formable and sticky. Works great.