THIN-TOP SUPREME is a latex and microsilica modified cementitious mortar designed for use as a floor or deck topping at thicknesses of 1/16” to 3/8” (1.6 mm to 9.5 mm). This product is a single-component formula which incorporates a powder latex technology. It provides excellent durability under freeze-thaw cycling as well as reducing the ingress of water and de-icing salts. THIN-TOP SUPREME offers normal set times in a trowelable consistency for easy workability.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a strong, wear resistant thin overlay
- Excellent durability in freeze-thaw cycles
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Excellent bond to prepared concrete
- Reduces the penetration of water and de-icing salts for substrate protection
- Suitable for both interior and exterior use
- Parking decks
- Marine structures
- Curbs and gutters
- Euclid Thin-Top Supreme 50 Pound Bag (this item)
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency, MTQ and MTO
- Store in a dry place.
- Always mix full units.
- Do not use material at temperatures below 45 °F (7 °C) or above 100 °F (38 °C).
- Do not allow repairs to freeze until the material has reached a minimum of 1,000 psi (7 MPa) compressive strength.
- Do not use DURALPREP A.C. as a bonding agent for toppings and overlays done with THIN-TOP SUPREME.
- When necessary, follow the recommendations in ACI 305R “Guide to Hot Weather Concreting” or ACI 306R “Guide to Cold Weather Concreting”.
- For repairs and toppings thicker than 3/8” (9.5 mm), use CONCRETE-TOP SUPREME.
- No heavy traffic until the product has cured.
- Do not wet cure. Do not use a solvent based curing compound on this product.
- In all cases, consult the Safety Data Sheet before use.