EUCO-SPEED MP is a rapid-setting, rapid hardening, magnesium phosphate material used to repair concrete and masonry surfaces. EUCO-SPEED MP requires only the addition of water and can be installed with standard equipment and procedures. It bonds tenaciously to properly prepared concrete and provides a durable repair which is resistant to freeze-thaw cycles and deicing salts. For temperatures above 85°F (29°C), EUCO-SPEED MP HOT WEATHER should be used. For large placements use EUCO-SPEED MP HOT WEATHER extended with pea gravel.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid-setting for quick turnaround
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Durable under freeze-thaw cycles and salt exposure
- Versatility in thickness from 1/2” to 8” (1.2 to 20 cm) when extended with aggregate
- May be placed down to 0 °F (-17 °C)
- Bridge decks
- Parking garages
- Hand rail grouting
- Marine structures
- Joint repairs
- Euclid Euco-Speed MP 50 Pound Bag (this item)
- ASTM C928 Standard Specification for Packaged, Dry, Rapid-Hardening Cementitious Materials for Concrete Repairs
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency, MTQ, MTO
- DUE TO THE CHEMICAL NATURE OF EUCO-SPEED MP, DO NOT LET IT COME IN CONTACT WITH GALVANIZED STEEL OR ALUMINUM.
- Store in a dry place.
- For repairs deeper than 1” (25 mm), pea gravel must be used to extend the product.
- Do not add limestone to EUCO-SPEED MP.
- As EUCO-SPEED MP cures, a chemical reaction generates excessive heat. Mixed material must be maintained at or below 180 °F (82 °C) if satisfactory results are to be expected.
- When mixing in an enclosed area, provide adequate ventilation.
- Although EUCO-SPEED MP may be used down to 0 °F (-17 °C), the material must be stored at a room temperature of 60 to 70 °F (16 to 21 °C) for at least 24 hours prior to use.
- The repair area should be free of frost prior to application.
- Do not place over carbonated concrete. All carbonation must be removed to assure a good bond.
- Do not featheredge.
- No heavy traffic until the product has reached a minimum of 2,000 psi (13.8 MPa).
- In all cases, consult the Safety Data Sheet before use.