EUCO DIAMOND HARD is a unique blend of silicate and siliconate polymers that penetrate concrete surfaces and chemically react to provide an increase in surface density, durability, and abrasion resistance. Concrete treated with EUCO DIAMOND HARD is dust-proofed, resists tire marks, and is easier to maintain. Over time, EUCO DIAMOND HARD provides an attractive, slip resistant sheen to concrete that never peels, fades, or wears away.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces porosity and increases durability of the concrete surface
- Complies with VOC regulations across North America
- Treated surfaces have increased liquid repellency
- Equipment can be cleaned with water
- Minimizes tire marks and enables them to be more easily removed
- Can be applied to new or existing concrete
- Interior or exterior
- Warehouse floors
- Commercial and retail floors
- Manufacturing plants
- Distribution centers
- Diamond polishing concrete
- USGBC LEED Version 4, BD&C, ID&C
- ANSI/GBI 01, Green Building Assessment Protocol
- The WELL Building Standard
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Protect containers of EUCO DIAMOND HARD from freezing. In the event of freezing, thaw and stir or agitate before use.
- EUCO DIAMOND HARD is not recommended for use as a curing compound. It does not meet the requirements of ASTM C309 or ASTM C1315.
- Protect freshly applied EUCO DIAMOND HARD from rain for at least 12 hours after application
- Although EUCO DIAMOND HARD has successfully demonstrated resistance to common chemicals in laboratory testing, the in-place performance will depend on surface porosity, application rate, chemical exposure and dwell time. If chemical resistance is of concern, a concrete sample treated with EUCO DIAMOND HARD should be constructed on the jobsite and subjected to the anticipated chemical exposure to verify in-place performance. This performance should be verified and approved by the owner prior to installation.
- Protect all adjacent surfaces including metals, glass, wood, paint or brick from contact with EUCO DIAMOND HARD. If accidentally over sprayed, wash adjacent surfaces with potable water immediately.
- Waste resulting from EUCO DIAMOND HARD application must be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
- In all cases, consult the Safety Data Sheet before use.