The F2 Grease Duct Sandwich Access Door is for grease duct applications and meets NFPA 96 standards. Its ceramic fiber gasket allows its use with temperatures up to 2300°F. Please specify when ordering the F2 door for use with a duct wrap system so longer bolts can be applied.
Features & Benefits
- No measuring and self-adhesive template provided
- 16 GA black iron backing plate with a smooth interior
- No frame to install and seal
- Effortless opening and closing, which means no special tools are required
- Available in all standard sizes for flat and round duct access doors
- Available in specialty metals
- The two layers of metal inside the door are spot-welded together at the rim
- Inside surface of the door is smooth to reduce friction
- Zinc coated wing nuts are easily turned by hand, which means no wrenches are required
- Provides easy access into high-temperature duct or grease duct. Access door application approval resides with the authority having jurisdiction.
- The Ductmate F2 Grease Duct Sandwich Access Door has been qualified for use with FyreWrap fire-rated grease duct enclosure systems. Listed by Intertek Testing Services and approved for FyreWrap Elite 1.5 Duct Insulation systems tested per ASTM E-2336 and UL 1978.
- The F2 door is specifically referenced in the Unifrax International Code Council (ICC) Evaluation Service Report Number ESR-2224, confirming compliance with 1997 ICBO UMC, 1997 UBC, 2006, 2009, and 2012 additions of the IAPMO UMC and IMC codes. Complies with NFPA 96.
- ESR-2224 - Fire tested performance and proven reliability offers contractors and local authorities the flexibility to meet grease duct job site conditions and the documentation required to verify compliance with local regulations