Prosoco SafEtch per 1 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 46010-01GALCS
Roll Over To Zoom
Prosoco SafEtch is an effective, safe alternative to traditional acidic compounds for cleaning and preparing horizontal or vertical concrete for application of additional coatings, including hardeners/densifiers and clear or pigmented coatings. On fired clay surfaces, SafEtc...View More Details
About This Product
Prosoco SafEtch is an effective, safe alternative to traditional acidic compounds for cleaning and preparing horizontal or vertical concrete for application of additional coatings, including hardeners/densifiers and clear or pigmented coatings. On fired clay surfaces, SafEtch effectively removes common construction and atmospheric staining, including excess grout and mortar modified with latex or other acrylic additives.
SafEtch rids surfaces of embedded oil, grease, excess mortar, efflorescence and dirt. On cementitious surfaces, SafEtch dissolves a small amount of the surface while the aggregates remain untouched. That mild “etch” creates greater surface area for more complete penetration and effectiveness of any protective treatment. It’s ideal for projects where traditional acidic cleaners are not allowed.
Non-fuming SafEtch contains no hydrochloric or other traditional inorganic acids and is safe for use on and around most metal surfaces. Additionally, it is up to 70 percent more effective than citric and glycolic acids, and 50 percent more effective than phosphoric acid.
- Proven effective for removing common construction soiling, including mortar smears
- Effective on fired clay surfaces using latex-modified grout
- Replaces traditional mineral and organic acid products
- Removes efflorescence on decorative paving treatments
- Low odor and water-rinsible
- Non-fuming and environmentally responsible
- Will not harm most cleaning equipment or metal surfaces
- Safe for interior cleaning
Note: Please check the VOC Compliance chart under the Documents tab to see if this product is compliant in your area.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to