APF Epoxy 600 Clear Floor Coat 1.5 Gallon Unit - Clear
Mfr. Part #: 01-E600003-1.5K
Roll Over To Zoom
APF Epoxy 600 is a low viscosity, 100% solids, high-performance resin system designed to give improved chemical resistance over standard Bisphenol A based epoxy materials. This Bisphenol F epoxy modified material provides improved cross linking and excellent resistance to co...View More Details
About This Product
APF Epoxy 600 is a low viscosity, 100% solids, high-performance resin system designed to give improved chemical resistance over standard Bisphenol A based epoxy materials. This Bisphenol F epoxy modified material provides improved cross linking and excellent resistance to corrosive food acids, most solvents, 50% sulfuric acid, and 15% acetic acid.
APF EPOXY 600 features rapid cure, excellent troweling characteristics, and blush-free cures even in low-temperature applications. Formulated for use as an aggregate binder or top coat where service conditions are too severe for general purpose epoxies, but the performance of novolac materials is not required. Recommended for use in commercial kitchens, food & beverage processing, battery charging areas, wineries, breweries, and dairies.
Available in Fast Cure and Thixotropic versions.
- May be used as a primer, finish coat or aggregate binder
- Excellent UV resistance
- Special hardeners available for damp concrete
- Health Care & Institutional
- Correctional Facilities
- Veterinary/Animal Care
- Thatch Brown
- Red Brick
- Seattle Red
- Concrete Grey
- Delta Fog
- Safety Yellow
- Safety Blue
- Safety Red
- Supplied in complete A+B 1.5 gallon (5.7 L), 15 gallon (56.8 L) or 165 gallon (625 L) total volume mixed units. Mix ratio 2A : 1B
- Clear product will have some tendency to amber and may not be suitable as a top coat in light-colored decorative applications.
- Should be applied with aggregate fillers in flooring applications where impact or mechanical abuse is anticipated.