GE IGS 3713-D1 Insulating Glass Secondary Silicone Sealant per 5 Gallon Pail - Black
Mfr. Part #: -
Roll Over To Zoom
Made with 100% silicone, GE IGS3713 Silicone Sealant is a high performance, easy to apply edge sealant for insulating glass units. It creates a strong, lasting edge seal that maintains its strength and adhesion, even after years of exposure to weather and temperature extreme...View More Details
About This Product
Made with 100% silicone, GE IGS3713 Silicone Sealant is a high performance, easy to apply edge sealant for insulating glass units. It creates a strong, lasting edge seal that maintains its strength and adhesion, even after years of exposure to weather and temperature extremes. IGS3713 sealant delivers everything you need in an edge sealant for insulating glass units — easy application, adhesion, and powerful, proven performance.
- One-part edge sealant
- Neutral cure
- Proven, long-term resistance to extreme temperatures, UV radiation, rain, snow, and wind with negligible change in elasticity
- Once cured, remains fully elastic from 40°F to 250°F (4°C to 121°C)
- Withstands intermittent, short-term exposures up to 350°F (178°C)
- High elongation
- High tensile strength
- Ultra-low VOC (volatile organic compound)
- Meets ASTM C1369 standard specification for Edge Sealants for Structural Insulating Glass Units
- Meets ASTM E2190 standard specification for Insulating Glass Unit Performance and Evaluation
- Excellent adhesion to many conventional spacer materials
- Low-pumping viscosity and high-application rate for fast, thorough groove filling of edge and easier tooling
- Low-sag, easy tooling sealant remains in place until fully cured
- Work life is 20 minutes
IGS3713 is a single-component, high strength, neutral cure silicone sealant which is an excellent candidate to consider for use as a secondary seal in glass fabrication. IGS3713 is supplied as a paste and upon dispensing, reacts with atmospheric moisture to produce a durable, formed-in-place silicone rubber seal.
IGS3713 is backed by world-class technical support and application-specific laboratory testing.
Q & A
For more information go to