Dayton Recrete 20 Minute 50 Pound Pail
Mfr. Part #: 67315
Roll Over To Zoom
Recrete 20 Minute is a general purpose cement based concrete repair and patching material. Recrete 20 Minute is specially formulated to provide a fast setting repair mortar with excellent workability. Recrete 20 Minute can be used for repair and patching of vertical, overhea...View More Details
About This Product
Recrete 20 Minute is a general purpose cement based concrete repair and patching material. Recrete 20 Minute is specially formulated to provide a fast setting repair mortar with excellent workability. Recrete 20 Minute can be used for repair and patching of vertical, overhead and horizontal areas subject to light traffic both interior and exterior.
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications
- Meets ASTM C928 R2; Specification for Very Rapid Hardening Cementitious Repair Materials
- Twice the strength of typical concrete
- Can be shaped and molded
- Shrinkage compensated
- Fast setting
- Rapid strength gain, over 3500 psi (20.7 MPa) in 24 hours
Recrete 20 Minute is a general purpose concrete patching product which can be used to repair concrete pipe, precast concrete products, large floor cracks, concrete steps, walls, columns, concrete blocks, sidewalks, driveways, etc. The Recrete 20 Minute is ideal for vertical and overhead applications because of its “putty-like” consistency and its ability to be shaped, molded and sanded.
- 50 lb. pail (22.7 kg)
- Yield: 0.45 to 0.48 cu. ft./50 lb. (0.0126 - 0.0134 cu. m/22.7 kg) bag or pail.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- Minimum thickness for repair is 1/8 in (0.3 cm). DO NOT feather edge.
- DO NOT use for resurfacing or topping large floor areas.
- Not for use as a parge coating or stucco type application.
- Do not add other cements or additives to this product.
- Mixing equipment should be cleaned with water frequently and prior to material hardening.
- Cold weather will slow down the set time of Recrete 20 Minute and hot weather will accelerate it. The minimum application temperature is 40°F (4°C). Prepackaged material segregates while in the bag, thus when mixing less than a full bag it is recommended to first agitate the bag to assure it is blended prior to sampling.
Q & A
For more information go to