SpecSeal BlazeStop WF Intumescent Caulk 20 Ounce Sausage
Mfr. Part #: WF320
Roll Over To Zoom
WF300 Intumescent Firestop Caulk is a latex-based firestop caulk designed for residential wood frame construction. WF300 Caulk is tested for addressing penetrations through wood/frame construction such as wood stud walls and floor/ceiling assemblies. Under fire exposure, WF3...View More Details
- $46.64 $58.67 Save $12.03 (20%)Albion B12S20; 20 Ounce B-Line Manual Sausage Applicator with Smooth 12:1 Ratio Drive
About This Product
WF300 Intumescent Firestop Caulk is a latex-based firestop caulk designed for residential wood frame construction. WF300 Caulk is tested for addressing penetrations through wood/frame construction such as wood stud walls and floor/ceiling assemblies. Under fire exposure, WF300 expands to up to four times its original volume.
- Water based for easy installation, cleanup and disposal
- Water-resistant, will not re-emulsify when dry
- Paintable when dry
- Safe, no asbestos, no PCB's, no inorganic fibers
- Auto bonding
- Meets LEEDTM v3 requirements. Low emitting materials credit.
- Head of Wall
- Metal Pipe
- Plastic Pipe
WF300 Caulk is used to seal through penetrations and gaps in fire resistance rated wood frame construction such as floor/ceilings and walls or partitions. Most common penetrating items were successfully tested with WF300.
The firestopping sealant shall be a water-resistant, intumescent, latex sealant WF Firestop Caulk. The sealant when exposed to high heat or f lame shall exhibit a free expansion of up to 5 times its original volume. The firestopping sealant shall contain no water soluble nor hygroscopic ingredients. The sealant shall be UL Certified and tested to the requirements of ASTM E814 (UL1479), CAN/ULC-S115 and shall meet Class A finish requirements when tested in accordance with ASTM E84 (UL723).
- ASTM E814 (UL1479)
- CAN/ULC S115
- ASTM E84 (UL723)
- ASTM E119 (ANSI/UL263)
- Division 7 07 84 13 Penetration Firestopping
- Division 22 22 00 00 Plumbing
- Division 23 23 00 00 HVAC
- Division 26 26 00 00 Electrical