Proglaze ETA 3D Molded Corner - Outside
Mfr. Part #: ETA17661S
Roll Over To Zoom
Proglaze ETA 3-D Molded Corner Connections are engineered from 40 Durometer Dense Translucent Silicone. It is used for making connections to our ExoAir Air Barrier Membrane systems with Spectrem 1 Silicone Sealant. The 3-D molded corners have been designed in such a way so t...View More Details
About This Product
Proglaze ETA 3-D Molded Corner Connections are engineered from 40 Durometer Dense Translucent Silicone. It is used for making connections to our ExoAir Air Barrier Membrane systems with Spectrem 1 Silicone Sealant. The 3-D molded corners have been designed in such a way so that they may be used to overlap one another or used in conjunction with other Proglaze ETA components to accommodate complex transitions.
- Ribs on both surfaces allow the profile to be rotated in any position to prevent compressing the silicone sealant to a thin film at the bond surface. The material is easily trimmed to fit around projections, while allowing easy lap joints with Proglaze ETA Connections. The 40-durometer translucent silicone material allows for visual inspection of the sealant application, while the ribs prevent the silicone sealant from being compressed to a thin film
- Extrusions and molded corners is acceptable
- Proglaze ETA 3-D Molded Corner Connections are designed to facilitate transitions when construction sequencing has the surrounding façade being installed prior to the wall or window system.
- ETA is compatible with and recommended for use with all Tremco ExoAir Air Barrier products
- Allows complex connections to the wall or window system, which may be recessed or set proud from the plane of the weather barrier surface
- Field fabrications of saddle-flashings
- Transitions the weather barrier across seismic drift joints at the heads of punched openings
- Ability to create a flexible sill pan
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.