SpecSeal Elastomeric Sealant per Gallon in 5 Gallon Unit - Gray
Mfr. Part #: ES105GL
Roll Over To Zoom
SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant is a non-halogenated latex-based, highly elastomeric caulk designed to provide passive smoke and fire protection in construction joints. This material is also designed to restore sound attenuation properties to sound-rated ceilings and partiti...View More Details
About This Product
SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant is a non-halogenated latex-based, highly elastomeric caulk designed to provide passive smoke and fire protection in construction joints. This material is also designed to restore sound attenuation properties to sound-rated ceilings and partitions.
SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant is engineered to adhere to virtually all construction surfaces and may be applied using standard caulking equipment or by troweling. SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant dries to form a flexible shield against the propagation of fire. Its premium latex binder system is totally resistant to water and will not re-emulsify after drying. SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant contains no inorganic fibers, asbestos, or solvents.
- Water-based for easy installation & cleanup
- Thixotropic for high-build application
- Auto bonding
- Safe, no solvents, no asbestos, no PCB's, no inorganic fibers
- UL Certified
- Acoustical sealant
- Paintable when dry
- Meets LEEDTM v3, v4, & v4.1 requirements. Low emitting materials credit. See general LEED letter for additional applicable credits.
- Bottom of Wall
- Floor to Floor
- Floor to Wall
- Head of Wall
- Wall to Wall
SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant is designed primarily for the protection of construction joints.
The fire protective sealant shall be a water-based, non-halogenated, elastomeric and shall contain no solvents, inorganic fibers, nor asbestos. The sealant shall dry to form a flexible, moisture resistant seal and shall adhere to all common construction surfaces. The sealant shall have demonstrated sound attentuation properties. The approved sealant shall be SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant.
- UL2079 (ASTM E1966)
- CAN/ULC S115
- Division 7, 07 84 00, Firestopping
- Division 7, 07 84 43, Joint Firestopping
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.