Parastick 'N Dry SW - 6 x 25' per Roll
SW - 6 x 25' per Roll
Paraseal Parastick ‘n’ Dry™ is a laminate of bentonite applied to mesh with a pressure sensitive adhesive on one side.
- Parastick ‘n’ Dry is used in conjunction with waterstops Parastop II, waterproofing membranes, Paraseal and Paramastic to assist in waterproofing difficult areas.
- It is used in blindside waterproofing applications to detail soldier piles and to wrap concrete imbeds such as pipe penetrations.
- Parastick ‘n’ Dry can also be used to form water isolations such as in sandwich-slab applications.
Certification and LEED Letters
- Pipe Penetration thru Slab-on Grade
- Thru Floor Penetration Cast-In-Place
- Thru Floor Penetration Cast-In-Place 2
- Tie-in to thru Footing Discharge Pipe
- Typical Pipe Penetration Detail