Henry Moistop Corner Shield
Mfr. Part #: HE020MSC349
Roll Over To Zoom
Moistop Corner Shield integrates into the wall system to create a seamless barrier in the most vulnerable section of the window installation, the corners. Less costly than sill pans and more user friendly than rigid pieces, Moistop Corner Shield has the flexibility to confor...View More Details
About This Product
Moistop Corner Shield integrates into the wall system to create a seamless barrier in the most vulnerable section of the window installation, the corners. Less costly than sill pans and more user friendly than rigid pieces, Moistop Corner Shield has the flexibility to conform to framing and provide solid protection.
Fortifiber’s entire moisture control system was designed to work together and Moistop Corner Shield is no exception. You will have the comfort of choosing a weather-resistive barrier, flashing, sealant, and pre-formed corner pieces that was designed and tested to work together as one system. The strong polyolefin construction is resistant to job site wear and tear so you can rest assured that Moistop Corner Shields are a reliable solution.
The Moistop Rigid Corner Shield was developed in conjunction with TLS Labs – a forensic investigation and failure analysis firm with extensive experience in remediating window and door issues. The product is engineered to fit most windows and is manufactured from high-grade plastics that are 100% compatible with self-adhesive flashing and membrane products. It is an excellent addition to Fortifiber’s complete moisture control system of weather-resistive barriers, self-adhesive and mechanically-attached flashings, sealant and accessories.
- Integrates into the wall system, to create a seamless drainage plane
- Can correct for framing irregularities
- Abuse resistant, for high reliability on the jobsite; flexible
- Highly durable solution for the ultimate in moisture protection
- Does not require large mechanical fasteners
- No measurement; easy cutting
- More cost-effective than the bitumen and butyl products
- Low cost insurance for window installation, minimizing expensive liability claims