Henry Moistop Corner Shield
Mfr. Part #: HE020MSC349
Roll Over To Zoom
Moistop Corner Shield integrates into the wall system to create a seamless barrier in the most vulnerable section of the window installation, the corners. Less costly than sill pans and more user friendly than rigid pieces, Moistop Corner Shield has the flexibility to confor...View More Details
About This Product
Moistop Corner Shield integrates into the wall system to create a seamless barrier in the most vulnerable section of the window installation, the corners. Less costly than sill pans and more user friendly than rigid pieces, Moistop Corner Shield has the flexibility to conform to framing and provide solid protection.
Fortifiber’s entire moisture control system was designed to work together and Moistop Corner Shield is no exception. You will have the comfort of choosing a weather-resistive barrier, flashing, sealant, and pre-formed corner pieces that was designed and tested to work together as one system. The strong polyolefin construction is resistant to job site wear and tear so you can rest assured that Moistop Corner Shields are a reliable solution.
The Moistop Rigid Corner Shield was developed in conjunction with TLS Labs – a forensic investigation and failure analysis firm with extensive experience in remediating window and door issues. The product is engineered to fit most windows and is manufactured from high-grade plastics that are 100% compatible with self-adhesive flashing and membrane products. It is an excellent addition to Fortifiber’s complete moisture control system of weather-resistive barriers, self-adhesive and mechanically-attached flashings, sealant and accessories.
- Integrates into the wall system, to create a seamless drainage plane
- Can correct for framing irregularities
- Abuse resistant, for high reliability on the jobsite; flexible
- Highly durable solution for the ultimate in moisture protection
- Does not require large mechanical fasteners
- No measurement; easy cutting
- More cost-effective than the bitumen and butyl products
- Low cost insurance for window installation, minimizing expensive liability claims
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.