Arizona Polymer LTE Low Temp Epoxy 1.5 Gallon Unit - Clear
Mfr. Part #: 01-ELT003-1.5K
Roll Over To Zoom
APF L.T.E. Low Temperature Epoxy is a specially formulated, 100% solids acrylated epoxy system designed to provide positive cure down to 35ºF and extremely rapid room temperature cure. Its low viscosity contributes to easy handling, excellent substrate wetting, and the devel...View More Details
About This Product
APF L.T.E. Low Temperature Epoxy is a specially formulated, 100% solids acrylated epoxy system designed to provide positive cure down to 35ºF and extremely rapid room temperature cure. Its low viscosity contributes to easy handling, excellent substrate wetting, and the development of strong bonds to a variety of substrates including damp concrete. APF L.T.E. Low Temperature Epoxy cures blush-free even under cold, damp conditions. This material possesses a desirable combination of flexibility, chemical resistance, and good impact resistance at low temperatures.
APF L.T.E. Low Temperature Epoxy was developed for use in cold weather exterior concrete repair and refrigerated industrial areas where conventional epoxy systems cannot cure completely or cure too slowly to be of practical use to the coatings contractor. Because it is ready for traffic in 2-3 hours at room temperature, APF L.T.E. Low Temperature Epoxy is very useful in rapid turnaround concrete repair and floor coating projects. Its low modulus characteristics make this material well suited for industrial joint and crack repair.
- Allows application to concrete that is below normal application temperatures.
- Machine Shops
- Thatch Brown
- Red Brick
- Seattle Red
- Concrete Grey
- Delta Fog
- Safety Yellow
- Safety Blue
- Safety Red
- Supplied in complete A+B 1.5 gallon (4.73 L), 15 gallon (94.6 L). Mix ratio 2A : 1B
- Do not apply below 35ºF (1.6ºC.) Application below freezing may not bond due to ice crystals in concrete.
- Very short working time above 60ºF (15.5ºC.)
- A test patch should always be performed to verify adhesion.
- Coating will yellow when exposed to UV light
- The material will amber and is not suitable as a decorative top coat.