Protecto Wrap Jiffy Seal 140/60 18" x 50' Roll
Mfr. Part #: 816018
Roll Over To Zoom
Jiffy Seal 140/60 60 mil, polyester reinforced, peel and stick sheet waterproofing membrane for use on foundation walls, decks, balconies, bathrooms, terraces, split slabs, parking structures and anywhere a positive waterproofing membrane may be needed. This membrane has a d...View More Details
About This Product
Jiffy Seal 140/60 60 mil, polyester reinforced, peel and stick sheet waterproofing membrane for use on foundation walls, decks, balconies, bathrooms, terraces, split slabs, parking structures and anywhere a positive waterproofing membrane may be needed. This membrane has a double silicone treated release film on the top that keeps the membrane from adhering to itself while on the roll. The release liner has a unique “Zip Strip” serration on both edges, which allows an adhesive-to-adhesive lap bond between each sheet that bonds instantly.
- LARR #26204 30 Day exposure rating
- Fully adhered waterproofing system
- Internally reinforced Seals around properly installed fasteners
- Can be installed Horizontally or Vertically
- Can be covered or backfilled immediately
- Molecular bonding of overlap seams forms Jiffy Seal 140/60 into a monolithic membrane
- Inert, inorganic, will never rot, decay or be effected by bacteria/fungus Zip
- Strip on edges allows for easy alignment and accurate overlaps
- Release film on the exterior can be removed to expose adhesive, eliminating the need for fasteners when using a drainage system or protection boards.
- Excellent adhesion to wood, concrete and steel.
- Foundations - concrete, wood and block
- Underground parking structures
- Retaining walls
- Protection against high water tables
- Earth and berms against walls
- Earth sheltered houses
- Shoring - lagging (consult Protecto Wrap Company for details)
- Buried telephone, gas & electric vaults
- Conduits and manholes
- Water treatment plants
- Split Slabs - plaza decks
- Parking Decks - under asphalt or concrete
- Balconies - under indoor-outdoor carpeting and artificial grass/turf surfaces
- Beneath wooden decks
- Under Pavers and Tiles
- Hardwood floors as a vapor barrier
- Roof Patch - built up roofs
- Parapets - copings
- Beneath stucco - recessed windows and exterior balcony railings
- Shower pans- under mortar with tile set
- Tilt-ups- covering joints
- Reflective cracking asphalt
Used as a complete below grade and deck waterproofing system.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.