POLYSEAL HS is a unique high solids (96%), 2 part coating utilizing polyaspartic technology. Engineered as an easy to apply, flowable high performance coating with a long pot life. INCRETE POLYSEAL HS combines extremely low VOC’s with excellent workability and quick cure time for those fast track projects.
Features & Benefits
- Fast curing & turn-around
- Excellent UV stability
- Excellent weathering characteristics
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Low temperature cure
- Abrasion resistant
- Outstanding durability
- Low odor and VOC’s
- May be mixed with INCRETE METAL FX
- High gloss finish
- Good adhesion to INCRETE HIGH PERFORMANCE EPOXY
- Warehouse and garage floors
- Food processing, kitchens, food storage areas
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Cool processing areas
- Manufacturing plants, workshops, air plane hangers
- Educational facilities and hospitals
- Light commercial and industrial facilities
- Lavatories and showers
- Restaurants & bars
- 33 °F (0.6 °C) to 90 °F (32 °C)
- Euclid PolySeal HS 2 Gallon Unit (this item)
- Store at temperatures between 50 to 90 °F (10 to 32 °C).
- Do not aerate during mixing.
- Do not mix or apply unless surface, air, and material temperatures are 33°F (0.6°C) and rising.
- Do not apply if surface temperature is within 5°F (3°C) of the dew point in the work area.
- Cure new concrete 28 days before application.
- Do not apply to slabs on grade unless a heavy uninterrupted vapor barrier has been installed under the slab
- Do not apply if the floor is subject to moisture vapor drive or hydrostatic pressure.
- For professional use only.
- In all cases, consult the Safety Data Sheet before use.
- If used in INCRETE METAL FX, INCRETE GRANITE COAT or INCRETE CHROMAQUARTZ, please consult the respective technical data sheet for proper installation instructions and coverages.