Prosoco Consolideck GemTone Stain Concentrate per 60 Ounce Unit
Mfr. Part #: -
Roll Over To Zoom
Consolideck GemTone Stain transforms dull gray concrete into decorative, low-maintenance finished concrete flooring. This non-flammable, water-reducible formulation penetrates and colors cementitious surfaces without risk of etching the surface or corroding nearby architectu...View More Details
About This Product
Consolideck GemTone Stain transforms dull gray concrete into decorative, low-maintenance finished concrete flooring. This non-flammable, water-reducible formulation penetrates and colors cementitious surfaces without risk of etching the surface or corroding nearby architectural metals. Use GemTone Stain alone or in layers over gray, integrally colored, acid-stained or color hardened concrete for an unlimited range of colors.
- Adds color & depth to diamond-polished concrete
- Enhances integrally colored, acid stained, color hardened or concrete colored with solvent-based dyes
- Ideal for use under Consolideck lithium-silicate hardeners/densifiers
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Non-corrosive. Low odor. Suitable for use in occupied spaces.
- Contains no harmful acids. Will not etch polished concrete surfaces or corrode surrounding metals. No need to neutralize.
- Easy application and fast drying lets color be added and blended
- Produces consistent gem-like color on any age concrete floor
- Penetrates deeper than acid stains or conventional color pigments. Will not peel or flake
- Standard colors may be intermixed to create an unlimited number of color variations
- Additional coats may be applied to improve color depth, uniformity and intensity
Apply penetrating GemTone Stains to concrete before hardening/densifying with Consolideck LS, then apply the appropriate Consolideck protective treatment to seal and enhance the color with a highgloss protective finish. Concentrated GemTone Stain minimizes freight, handling, storage and container disposal costs.
Note: Please check the VOC Compliance chart under the Documents tab to see if this product is compliant in your area.