Arizona Polymer StatRez 925 ESD Epoxy 3 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 01-SR925___-3K
Roll Over To Zoom
APF StatRez 925 is a 100% solids, 3-component, high performance multifunctional epoxy floor coating which is electrically active within resistance range requirements for static dissipative or conductive flooring. It is designed to provide static control properties, which pre...View More Details
About This Product
APF StatRez 925 is a 100% solids, 3-component, high performance multifunctional epoxy floor coating which is electrically active within resistance range requirements for static dissipative or conductive flooring. It is designed to provide static control properties, which prevent electrostatic damage to electronic products and equipment, limit the ability of personnel to build up a charge on their person and quickly remove a charge on a person or equipment.
StatRez 925 has the further advantage of providing a highly crosslinked coating with resistance to a broad range of aggressive chemicals in addition to its static control properties making it ideal for use in chemical resistant applications that also require static control.
StatRez 925 is formulated to meet the static dissipative resistance range of 1 million to 1 billion ohms (1E6-1E9) resistance as tested per ESD Association test method 7.1 when applied over a prime coat or isolation coat of Epoxy 400. The product can meet the “conductive” resistance range of 25,000 to 1 million ohms (2.5E4-1E6) resistance when used with StatRez 150 Conductive Primer. Regardless of the floor’s resistance range, workers interacting with the floor and equipment resting or rolling on the floor must be connected to it by the use of conductive footwear, ESD shoe straps or conductive wheels. This is a requirement for all floors of these types.
- Maintains consistent electrical performance throughout the entire thickness of the system
- Superior chemical resistance
- Does not depend on relative humidity for conductive properties
- Monolithic, seamless, non-porous
- More durable than ESD tile or sheet goods
- Circuit board manufacturing
- Hazardous industries (dust or explosion hazards)
- Flammable chemical storage areas
- Flammable chemical processing areas
- Red Brick
- Concrete Gray
- Delta Fog
- Supplied in complete 1.5 gallon (5.7 L) & 3.0 gallon (11.35 L) total volume, components A, B & C (color pack). Use only as complete mixed unit, do not break down units.
- Do not apply directly to concrete or cementitious substrates.
- Do not use on exterior substrates.
- Do not thin this product. Addition of thinners will void manufacturer’s warranty.
- Epoxy 400 is required for priming substrates prior to applying StatRez 925.
- For conductive applications both Epoxy 400 and StatRez 150 Conductive Primer must be used under StatRez 925.
Q & A
For more information go to