3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ - 2'x 25' per Roll
Mfr. Part #: 7000059419
Roll Over To Zoom
3M's Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ is a fire-rated duct wrap consisting of an inorganic fiber blanket encapsulated with a scrim-reinforced foil. Because the blanket is adhered to the foil scrim it will resist wrapping and slumping. This non-asbestos wrap installs easily due to...View More Details
About This Product
3M's Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ is a fire-rated duct wrap consisting of an inorganic fiber blanket encapsulated with a scrim-reinforced foil. Because the blanket is adhered to the foil scrim it will resist wrapping and slumping. This non-asbestos wrap installs easily due to its high flexibility, low weight and thin profile — making it an ideal choice for duct enclosure systems. It is a proven alternative to 1- and 2-hour fire resistant shaft enclosures for grease ducts. 3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ performs in temperatures up to 2192°F/1200°C.
- Proven alternative to 1- and 2-hour fire resistant rated shaft enclosures for grease ducts
- Lightweight and thin, for ease of installation and space saving, while allowing custom installation applications with multiple layers where needed
- Butted inner layer in 2-layer grease duct applications
- Zero clearance to combustible throughout the entire enclosure system
Thin, lightweight and flexible, 3M Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ provides excellent insulating capabilities and offers a space-saving alternative to traditional bulky fire protection methods obtained through a gypsum wall shaft or enclosure. This wrap is commonly used in commercial kitchen grease ducts, as well as ventilation ducts.
- Fire resistive enclosure for commercial kitchen grease ducts
- Stair pressurization ducts
- Life safety air and ventilation ducts
3M's Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ is the only fire-rated duct wrap product you'll ever need to help protect both grease ducts and air ducts while passing the necessary fire tests to achieve up to 2-hour fire-resistance requirements. It is third party certified to ASTM E2336 (grease duct test standard) and ISO 6944 (air duct test standard). It is tested and listed with UL and Intertek, meets IBC, IMC, UMN, NFPA and other key life safety codes. It is listed by California State Fire Marshall (listing No. 2440-0941:5555).
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.