Arizona Polymer StatRez 225 3 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: -
Roll Over To Zoom
APF STAT-REZ 225 is a three-component, high-performance aliphatic polyester urethane floor coating designed to impart electrostatic conductive qualities to floor surfaces in conjunction with ESD compliant footwear. The system is designed to provide static control properties ...View More Details
About This Product
APF STAT-REZ 225 is a three-component, high-performance aliphatic polyester urethane floor coating designed to impart electrostatic conductive qualities to floor surfaces in conjunction with ESD compliant footwear. The system is designed to provide static control properties for personnel, ESD compliant wheeled equipment, and chairs, which limits the ability of personnel to build up electrostatic charges on their person by providing effective equipotential grounding. This coating features excellent light reflection, abrasion and scratch resistance, ease of cleaning, and excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals.
APF STAT-REZ 225 is formulated to conform to ANSI S20.20– 2014 Product Qualification and Performance Verification requirements when used with APF STATREZ 150 conductive primer. Meets various DOD and Military standards. Certification available on request.
- Highly reflective, easily cleaned surface
- Resistant to common industrial chemicals
- Monolithic, seamless, non-porous
- More durable than ESD tile or sheet goods, no joints to fail.
- Low Maintenance, no topical ESD treatments required.
- Electronics Manufacturing and Assembly
- Military/ Aerospace/ Aircraft Hangars
- Hazardous Industries (dust or explosion hazards)
- Clean Rooms
- Pharmaceutical Facilities
- Red Brick
- Concrete Gray
- Delta Fog
- Supplied in complete 1.5 gallon (5.7 L) & 3.0 gallon (11.35 L) total volume, components A, B & C (color pack). Use only as complete mixed unit, do not break down units.
- Exterior applications will exhibit chalking, discoloration and fading
- Do not use in conjunction with Stat-Rez NANO 175 conductive primer.
- Prior to application, measure and confirm that ambient temperature and humidity conditions are at least 5ºF over dew point.
- Do not thin this product. Addition of thinners will void Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Use of kerosene or propane forced air heating equipment during application may cause discoloration and finish defects.
Q & A
For more information go to