Miracote Mirastain Base per 5 Gallon Unit - Clear
Mfr. Part #: 7609
Roll Over To Zoom
Mirastain is a concentrated, water-based, co-polymer penetrating architectural stain for use on cementitious microtoppings, overlays, conventional concrete and other porous masonry surfaces. Formulated to be friendly with our environment and LEED-compliant, Mirastain penetra...View More Details
About This Product
Mirastain is a concentrated, water-based, co-polymer penetrating architectural stain for use on cementitious microtoppings, overlays, conventional concrete and other porous masonry surfaces. Formulated to be friendly with our environment and LEED-compliant, Mirastain penetrates and bonds within the pore structure of cementitious or masonry surfaces to achieve vibrant long-lasting transparent colors in a flat finish with excellent resistance to UV exposure and degradation. For unique and distinctive looks, Mirastain concentrate is diluted on site with an appropriate solvent and pigmented with ColorPax LIP dispersion packs. Mixed stain is then ready to be applied in a single color or in multiple colors applied in different layers.
Unlike acid and many other types of concrete stains, Mirastain has been designed to leave no residue that requires clean up or neutralization prior to the application of a finish coat or sealer. As soon as the applied stain has dried, usually within 30 minutes, it can be sealed with any one of several clear Miracote sealers and topcoats. Depending on specific service and exposure conditions, a wide variety of clear sealers and topcoats are available including MiraGard single component, vapor permeable, solvent and water-based acrylics, MiraFlor two-component resinous epoxy, polyaspartic and polyurea topcoats, and MiraThane single and two-component polyurethanes.
- Penetrating stain technology – no surface film that can peel • “Can’t Go Wrong” application – make changes or start over
- Easy clean up – with just water and soap
- Versatility of application – spray, roller, sponge, brush
- UV stable Miracote standard and custom colors
- Suitable for most porous surfaces both interior and exterior
- No rinsing or neutralization needed for sealer application
- Rapid drying - can be sealed within 30 minutes
- Excellent flexibility to adjust dilution and pigmentation
- LEED Credit Points available in 5 different classifications
- Stain and refurbish new and existing concrete
- Horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces
- For accenting Miracote MPC-MT and MiraStamp
- Enhancement of parking decks, columns, walls
- Restore the appearance of stamped concrete
- Pool decks and patios
- Decorative floor finishes and micro-toppings
- Concrete pavers, masonry, split face and fluted block
- Tilt-up concrete and precast concrete
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to