Miracote Miraflex Membrane B per 1 Gallon Unit - Sandpiper Beige
Mfr. Part #: 7096-1G
Roll Over To Zoom
Miracote MiraFlex Membrane B is a specially formulated polymer emulsion waterproofing designed for use over metal flashing, beneath ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, below grade, between slab and under Miracote composition floors and decks. Miracote MiraFlex Membrane B is ...View More Details
About This Product
Miracote MiraFlex Membrane B is a specially formulated polymer emulsion waterproofing designed for use over metal flashing, beneath ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, below grade, between slab and under Miracote composition floors and decks. Miracote MiraFlex Membrane B is recommended for tank lining in potable water drinking systems. It is based on a unique acrylic emulsion that dries to form a tough water and vapor resistant film. The latex is water based, environmentally friendly and does not contain any solvent. Cold weather application is achieved with this membrane technology.
Applied by roller, trowel, spray or squeegee, Miracote MiraFlex Membrane B offers tenacious adhesion, water protection, and is more resistant to impact than most membranes. It is applied to floors and molded up onto bases, over curbs, etc. without the use of any adhesive other than its own composition. Among the surfaces MiraFlex Membrane B can cover are lath, metal flashing, concrete, tile and other metals including copper. For wood surfaces, consult Crossfield Products Corp.
The final thickness of Miracote MiraFlex Membrane B is 25 mils dry (standard application, two applications of 23-25 mils wet) and 30 mils dry (polypropylene fabric reinforced). Laboratory tests have established that Miracote MiraFlex Membrane B will bridge concrete cracks up to 1/8” (3.2mm) at temperatures as low as 0F. However, prudent design would assume that the product could be expected to bridge a crack of up to 1/16” (1.6mm) at its widest point.
- Excellent adhesion to tin, aluminum, copper, steel, nickel, and galvanized metal
- Forms a monolithic, tightly adhering, molded membrane across floors and up bases, curbs, etc.
- Environmentally safe, VOC compliant
- Reduces reflective cracking caused by substrate movement
- Thin section does not interfere with building elevations
- Unlike sheet goods, fluid applied Membrane B can easily be applied to irregular shape
- Quick drying – Touch dry in 1-2 hours, fully dry in 12 hours
- Cures at cold temperature as low as 40°F (4.4°C)
As a waterproof membrane directly under seamless composition floors (Miracote or other), ceramic tile, quarry tile, marble, etc. For application as mechanical equipment room waterproofing or computer access floor waterproofing for below grade or between slab applications, consult separate Crossfield Products Corp. specifications.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to