Vulkem 191 Primer per 1 Quart Unit
Vulkem 191 Primer
Vulkem Primer #191 QD is a quick drying, one-part, moisture-curing primer used as a urethane-to-urethane tie-in that prepares surfaces of cured Vulkem urethane sealants, coatings and membranes to be sealed with a fresh coat.
- Porous surfaces, interlaminary, urethane sealants, coatings and TREMproof membranes.
- It is used to prepare surfaces of cured urethane sealants, coatings and TREMproof membranes that will be sealed with a fresh coat.
- Apply with a clean brush or roller. Do not apply in excess or allow to puddle. Use a short nap roller only. Dry time is 15 to 30 min at 70 °F (21˚C).
- Apply coating or sealant within 1 to 2 hr after application when primer is stlil tacky but does not come off substrate. Primer wlil yellow with time if left exposed.
- Do not apply in excess to other substrates not intended to be coated. Do not apply sealant or coating if primer becomes hard or glossy.
- If it does, clean with a Tremco approved solvent and reprime with Vulkem Primer #191 QD.