GE USM Silicone Inside Corner - Clear
Mfr. Part #: 121100
Roll Over To Zoom
Protect and seal every part of your building envelope with confidence, with UltraSpan UST/USM silicone accessories. GE UST2200 transition sheets and USM corners are low modulus pre-cured silicone rubber accessories for flashing and transition applications in the GE Elemax 10...View More Details
About This Product
Protect and seal every part of your building envelope with confidence, with UltraSpan UST/USM silicone accessories. GE UST2200 transition sheets and USM corners are low modulus pre-cured silicone rubber accessories for flashing and transition applications in the GE Elemax 100% silicone air & water-resistive barrier system.
With UltraSpan UST/USM silicone accessories (Ultimate Tensile Strength/Ultimate Silicone Molded), you can protect and seal every part of your building envelope with confidence. UltraSpan strips, sheets, and corners form an enduring weatherproof seal in flashing and transitions applications.
- Pre-cured, transition sheets, strips, and corners
- 100% silicone
- Low modulus, pre-cured material flexes in unison with substrate surfaces
- Maintains flexibility at transitions and joints
- Excellent long-term resistance to UV radiation, extreme temperatures, rain, and snow with negligible changes in elasticity
- Stable in extreme temperatures, from -55° to 400°F (-48°C to 204°C)
- Allows barrier systems to breathe, not just coated wall areas
UltraSpan UST/USM silicone accessories offers the ultimate in long-term performance. Pre-cured silicone rubber is resistant to UV radiation and extreme temperatures. It does not become brittle in cold or soften in heat, decade after decade.
- Fully compatible with all AWB and system sealants, liquid flashings, and coatings
- Position by hand to seal in the appropriate Elemax sealant, liquid flashing, or other companion product, then firmly embed with roller, and trowel edges smooth
- Translucent products visually evidence continuous contact with sealant or flashing
UltraSpan UST/USM silicone accessories securely bonds to substrates using Elemax Liquid Flashing, SilPruf sealant, SWS, or in some cases, Elemax 2600 coating.
UltraSpan UST/USM silicone accessories are backed by world-class technical support and extended warranties of up to 20 years when used with the Elemax system.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.