Tremco Exoair 111 9'' x 75'' per Roll
Mfr. Part #: -
Roll Over To Zoom
Tremco Exoair 111 ExoAir 111 is a composite 24-mil sheet designed for use as themembrane or as a component of an air barrier system. ExoAir 111 is 20 mils of high-performance butyl laminated to 4 mils of metalized highdensity polypropylene film and a siliconized release line...View More Details
About This Product
Tremco Exoair 111
ExoAir 111 is a composite 24-mil sheet designed for use as themembrane or as a component of an air barrier system. ExoAir 111 is 20 mils of high-performance butyl laminated to 4 mils of metalized highdensity polypropylene film and a siliconized release liner.
ExoAir 111 is an impermeable, self-adhered sheet designed to be applied to exterior cavity walls in order to mitigate air infiltration/exfiltration, vapor transmission and water penetration. Typically applied to exterior sheathing boards, concrete block, poured concrete, steel, wood based substrate as well as serve as detailing or a transition membrane into window and door openings. ExoAir 111 is designed to be installed when both the air or surface temperature is about 10 °F (-12 °C) or rising.
Features and Benefits
- The high-performance butyl has been tested and is compatible with all of the ExoAir product line.
- Primerless application allows for faster installation time.
- Manufactured to a preset, uniform thickness that provides consistent and uniform coverage at proper thickness.
- Rugged HDPP film protects high-performance butyl membrane against incidental damage during construction process.
- Variety of widths available for job specific needs.
- Metalized facer reduces heat absorption, resulting in thermal stability during construction cycle.
- Material installation and service temperatures eliminate the need for low temperature or high temperature accessories.
- Reduced material weight compared to traditional 40-mil systems reduces fatigue on installers and can increase productivity.