SikaTop 123 Plus per 55 lb Bag & Jug Unit
SikaTop 123 Plus
Two-component, polymer-modified, portland cement, fast-setting, non-sag mortar. It is a high performance repair mortar for vertical and overhead surfaces, and offers the additional benefit of FerroGard 901, a penetrating corrosion inhibitor.
- On grade, above, and below grade on concrete and mortar.
- On vertical and overhead surfaces.
- As a structural repair material for parking structures, industrial plants, water/waste water treatment facilities, roads, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams, ramps, etc.
- Approved for repairs over cathodic protection systems.
Characteristics and Advantages
- High compressive and flexural strengths.
- High early strengths.
- Increased freeze/thaw durability and resistance to de-icing salts./li>
- Compatible with coefficient of thermal expansion of concrete - Passes ASTM C-884 (modified).
- Increased density - improved carbon dioxide resistance (carbonation) without adversely affecting water vapor transmission (not a vapor barrier).
- Enhanced with FerroGard 901, a penetrating corrosion inhibitor - reduces corrosion even in the adjacent concrete.
- Not flammable, non-toxic.
- Conforms to ECA/USPHS standards for surface contact with potable water.
- USDA approved.
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 potable water approved.
Concrete gray when mixed.
Component ‘A’ - 1 gal. plastic jug; 4/carton. Component ‘B’ - 44 lb. multi-wall bag.
- SikaTop 123 Plus (Spec Component)
- Hopkins & Clinton Street Bridge Rehabilitation (Case Study)
- Miami Beach City Hall (Case Study)
- Morris Sheppard Dam & Powerhouse (Case Study)
- Rochdale Village, Jamacia, NY (Case Study)
- The Cotton Bowl (Case Study)
- Sutro Reservoir (Case Study)
- SikaTop 123 Plus (Training Presentation)