Sikadur 52 LV Injection Resin per Gallon in 3 Gallon Unit
Sikadur 52 LV Injection Resin
2-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant, epoxy adhesive. It is a low-viscosity, high-strength adhesive formulated specifically for grouting both dry and damp cracks.
- Use neat for gravity feed or pressure injection of cracks in structural concrete, masonry, wood, etc.
- Seal interior slabs and exterior above grade slabs from water, chlorides and mild chemical attack and to improve wearability.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Tenacious crack-sealing grout.
- Convenient easy mix ratio A:B = 2:1 by volume.
- Advanced low-viscosity structural resin.
- Unique, high-strength adhesive for ‘can’t dry’ cracks.
Clear, pale yellow.
- Sikadur 52 EICR (Spec Component)
- Sikadur 52 EICR with Injection Gel (Spec Component)
- Sikadur 52 EICR with Sikadur 31 (Spec Component)
- Sikadur 52 GFCR (Spec Component)
- Moores Bridges Water Treatment Plant (Case Study)
- The Cotton Bowl (Case Study)
- State Highway183 MacArthur Emergency Bridge Repair (Case Study)