Sika VT-1 Green Hose per LF
Mfr. Part #: -
Roll Over To Zoom
Sika VT-1 Green Hose is part of SikaFuko VT-1, an injectable hose with unique integral ‘valves’ for sealing and possibly resealing construction joints in watertight structures against water or salt water ingress. Uses unique ‘valve techniques’ for injection Multiple re-inj...View More Details
About This Product
Sika VT-1 Green Hose is part of SikaFuko VT-1, an injectable hose with unique integral ‘valves’ for sealing and possibly resealing construction joints in watertight structures against water or salt water ingress.
- Uses unique ‘valve techniques’ for injection
- Multiple re-injections with Sika injection acrylate resins or microfine cement suspensions
- One-time injectable with Sika injection polyurethane and epoxy resins
- Easy and secure installation
- Tested in water pressures up to 10 bar (328ft)
- External test reports for suitable injection material
- Ideal back-up system in combination with waterstops
- Long-term references on many international projects
- Sealing construction and connection joints
- Suitable for many different structures and construction methods where additional joint security/safety is required
- Prevents water ingress through concrete joints in the following typical structures: Water retaining or excluding structures, water reservoirs, dams, canals, sewage treatment plants, tunnels, subways, retaining walls
- As a back-up system for waterstops
- Enables testing for water leaks
SikaFuko VT 1 and VT 2 are used to seal construction joints in watertight structures against water and salt water ingress. It is cast into the construction joints with the concrete, to seal the joint.
SikaFuko VT 1 or VT 2 can be injected with suitable Sika injection materials. These include acrylic, polyurethane resins, and micro fine cement suspensions. If necessary the joint can be sealed again by re-injection, provided either the Sika acrylic resin or microfine cement has been used for the initial injection.
Q & A
For more information go to