3M Silicone Lubricant Plus Wet Type per 9 Oz. Unit
Mfr. Part #: 7000000334
Roll Over To Zoom
3M Silicone Lubricant (Wet Type) eliminates rubber squeaks, prevents sticking and seals out moisture. This lubricant contains no petroleum oils to stain fabrics. Formulated for extreme conditions, it will not freeze at -28°F nor degrade at 350°F. High quality silicone ...View More Details
About This Product
3M Silicone Lubricant (Wet Type) eliminates rubber squeaks, prevents sticking and seals out moisture. This lubricant contains no petroleum oils to stain fabrics. Formulated for extreme conditions, it will not freeze at -28°F nor degrade at 350°F.
- High quality silicone lubricant works for many applications
- Lubricant eliminates rubber squeaks and prevents sticking
- Formula contains no petroleum oils to stain fabrics
- Cold hardy formula will not freeze at -28°F
- Heat resistant formula will not degrade at 350°F
3M Silicone Lubricant delivers the versatility to work in many applications. Use our product for lubricating moving parts; eliminating squeaks caused by friction; protecting against rust and corrosion; sealing out moisture; preventing buildup of glues, waxes, inks and paints; preserving plastics, rubber and leather; and prolonging the life of cutting tools.
Resists the Extremes of Hot and Cold
Our silicone lubricant handles the extremes of temperature ranges, making it a perfect choice for automotive applications where conditions can be harsh. The lubricant resists freezing down to -28°F and will not degrade at temperatures as high as 350°F. You can rely on our lubricant delivering high performance in frigid cold days of winter and blistering hot days of summer.
- Lubricates doors, "T" tops, sunroofs, hatchbacks and trunk weather-stripping
- Protects rubber parts
- Preserves plastic and vinyl surfaces
- Seals out moisture
Directions for Use
- Turn spray tip so opening points to dot on rim of can.
- Hold can upright and push actuator on top of can all the way down to apply a uniform spray. Position the actuator away from your face before spraying.
- If using the extension tube, insert it in to the actuator using a twisting motion.
- Best results are obtained when material is at room temperature. Higher temperatures increase the pressure in the can, and lower temperatures reduce the pressure.
- Hold can 8" to 10" from surface to be sprayed. Apply evenly and use sparingly.
- For hard to reach or small surfaces, use the extension tube.
- On rubber, leather, and vinyl; apply and wipe with a cloth.