GE's Silicone Weatherproof Sealant is a high performance, single-component, neutral cure silicone designed to counter water and air intrusion in a variety of new and remedial applications. SWS sealant can be used in place of organic sealants for expansion joints, window perimeters, curtainwall frames, and more. It is also effective for sealing pre-cast or site-cast concrete and tilt-up concrete joints.
Features & Benefits
- Proven long-term resistance to extreme temperatures, UV radiation, rain, and snow with negligible change in elasticity
- Ultra-low VOC content
- Complies with LEED program requirements
- +50% movement capability, with excellent recovery extension and compression cycling
- Quick and easy to apply
- Easily gunned and tooled under hot and cold conditions
- Extended work life to allow time for placement and tooling
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates and finishes; some may require a primer
- Precast White
- Aluminum Gray
- Light Gray
- Environmental VOC+ Product Certification
- GE Product Certificate SWS Sealant
- Clean Air Gold Certification
- C920 Standard Specification for Elastomeric Joint Sealants; Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Use A, G, M, O.
- Customers must evaluate MPM products and make their own determination as to fitness of use in their particular applications.