Mfr: Master Builders Solutions
MasterSeal SL 2 SLV 1.5 Gallon Pail - Limestone
Mfr. Part #: 50270460
Roll Over To Zoom
MasterSeal SL 2 is a multi-component, self-leveling, elastomeric polyurethane sealant that is mixed and poured in place. When cured, it forms a tough, resilient joint seal that resists penetration and abrasion and remains flexible when exposed to weather and aging.Wide tempe...View More Details
About This Product
MasterSeal SL 2 is a multi-component, self-leveling, elastomeric polyurethane sealant that is mixed and poured in place. When cured, it forms a tough, resilient joint seal that resists penetration and abrasion and remains flexible when exposed to weather and aging.
- Wide temperature-application range makes MasterSeal SL 2 suitable for all climates
- UL listed; Passes 4-hour, 4-inch, fire and hose stream test when used with Ultra Block or mineral wool
- Suitable for water immersion with documented performance in wet areas
- Bulk packaging results in less waste
- Formulated to withstand pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Abrasion resistant to help handle pedestrian and vehicular traffic
- Joint movement capability ±25% provides excellent flexibility for keeping moving joints weather tight
- Weather resistant, producing long-lasting weather tight seals
- Easy to gun and tool, speeding up application and making neater joints
- MasterSeal 905 accelerator available for use in cold climate applications to help speed initial cure
- No primer required for most construction materials, lowering installation costs
- Long pot life offers extended working time
- Chemical cure allows for faster turnaround time
- Interior and exterior
- Expansion joints
- Control joints
- Plaza decks
- Industrial floors
- Parking structures
- Pitch pans
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.