Consolideck ColorHard Concentrate per 4 Ounce Unit
Consolideck ColorHard Concentrate
Please check the VOC restriction chart under the DOCUMENTATION tab to see if this product is complaint in your area.
Some items are hazardous and can incur additional shipping charges. These charges are based on hazard class, shipment type (ground/air), weight, and product size. General hazard information can be found in SECTION 14 of the item’s safety data sheet (SDS) found under the DOCUMENTATION tab.
If needed, please email us and an associate will reach out to provide further clarification. Thank you!
Consolideck ColorHard is a premeasured color concentrate. Its specifically formulated to mix with Consolideck LS or LS/CS to produce a ready-to-use color hardener that colors, hardens and densifies horizontal concrete in one easy step. Add 4-oz of Consolideck ColorHard to one gallon of LS or LS/CS to create a high-performance color harden
When combined with Consolideck LS or LS/CS, ColorHard it decorates, dustproofs and improves the abrasion-resistance of concrete floors or exterior pavements.
- Water-based, environmentally responsible ColorHard saves time, reduces waste and eliminates hazards associated with corrosive acid stains or highly flammable solvent-reduced dyes.
- Many ColorHard colors are suitable for outdoor use, even in extreme climates. See Placement Chart.
- Layer or blend to create unlimited color and design variations.
- Great for any-age trowel-finished, ground or textured concrete. May be used over integrally colored concrete, shake-on color gardeners, acid-stained concrete or concrete colored with solvent-reduced dyes.
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Non-corrosive. Low odor. Suitable for use in occupied spaces. Contains no harmful acids.
- Will not etch concrete or corrode nearby metals. Will not peel or flake. No need to neutralize.
- Two coats increase color intensity and may partially mask surface imperfections.
- Easy application with low-pressure spray and push broom or microfiber pad.
- ColorHard floors require protective treatments before use. See “Sealing” section for details.
Safety Data Sheets
- ColorHard Amber
- ColorHard Black
- ColorHard Blue Stone
- ColorHard Bronze
- ColorHard Brownstone
- ColorHard Caribbean Blue
- ColorHard Concrete Gray
- ColorHard Copper Patina
- ColorHard Desert Sand
- ColorHard Emerald
- ColorHard Espresso
- ColorHard Georgia Clay
- ColorHard Graphite
- ColorHard Light Roast
- ColorHard Mocha
- ColorHard Painted Desert
- ColorHard Red Rock
- ColorHard Rose Quartz
- ColorHard Serpentine
- ColorHard Welsh Slate
- ColorHard White