Consolideck ColorHard Concentrate per 4 Ounce Unit
Consolideck ColorHard Concentrate
Consolideck ColorHard is a premeasured color concentrate. Its specifically formulated to mix with Consolideck LS or LS/CS to produce a ready-to-use color hardener that colors, hardens and densifies horizontal concrete in one easy step. Add 4-oz of Consolideck ColorHard to one gallon of LS or LS/CS to create a high-performance color harden
When combined with Consolideck LS or LS/CS, ColorHard it decorates, dustproofs and improves the abrasion-resistance of concrete floors or exterior pavements.
- Water-based, environmentally responsible ColorHard saves time, reduces waste and eliminates hazards associated with corrosive acid stains or highly flammable solvent-reduced dyes.
- Many ColorHard colors are suitable for outdoor use, even in extreme climates. See Placement Chart.
- Layer or blend to create unlimited color and design variations.
- Great for any-age trowel-finished, ground or textured concrete. May be used over integrally colored concrete, shake-on color gardeners, acid-stained concrete or concrete colored with solvent-reduced dyes.
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Non-corrosive. Low odor. Suitable for use in occupied spaces. Contains no harmful acids.
- Will not etch concrete or corrode nearby metals. Will not peel or flake. No need to neutralize.
- Two coats increase color intensity and may partially mask surface imperfections.
- Easy application with low-pressure spray and push broom or microfiber pad.
- ColorHard floors require protective treatments before use. See “Sealing” section for details.