Sika Repair 224 per 50 Pound Bag
Mfr. Part #: 91138
Roll Over To Zoom
SikaRepair 224 is a one component, cementitious, ready-to-use, silica fume enhanced, fiber reinforced, high strength, shrinkage compensated repair mortar. SikaRepair 224 is formulated for hand trowel or low-pressure spray application methods. Designed for horizontal (i.e. fl...View More Details
About This Product
SikaRepair 224 is a one component, cementitious, ready-to-use, silica fume enhanced, fiber reinforced, high strength, shrinkage compensated repair mortar. SikaRepair 224 is formulated for hand trowel or low-pressure spray application methods. Designed for horizontal (i.e. flat), vertical and overhead installations.
- Ready-to-use, one component material
- Easy to mix, just add clean water
- Can be installed by hand trowel
- Sprayable system
- Superior workability
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Sulfate resistant
- Great adhesion
- Increased resistance to deicing salts
- High early strengths
- Good freeze/thaw resistance
- Silica fume enhanced
- Fiber reinforced
- On grade, above grade, and below grade concrete
- On horizontal surfaces (e.g. for spall repairs on flat work, or as an overlay)
- On vertical and/or overhead surface repairs when either hand trowel or spray applied
- As a structural repair material for water and wastewater treatment plants, manholes, parking facilities, industrial plants, walkways, bridges, tunnels, dams, abutments, balconies, etc.
- As a filler for voids and cavities
- For the repair of substrates such as concrete, mortars and masonry
- SikaRepair 224 may only be used by experienced professionals.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to