Sikagard 701W Silane Sealer per 5 Gallon Pail
Mfr. Part #: 188028
Roll Over To Zoom
Sikagard 701 W is a solvent-free concentrate of silane modified siloxane emulsion. It must be diluted - the diluted liquid solution forms a water and chloride-ion repellent impregnation specifically formulated to seal absorbent cementitious surfaces and other masonry substr...View More Details
About This Product
Sikagard 701 W is a solvent-free concentrate of silane modified siloxane emulsion. It must be diluted - the diluted liquid solution forms a water and chloride-ion repellent impregnation specifically formulated to seal absorbent cementitious surfaces and other masonry substrates.
Sikagard 701 W is both an economical and simple-to-use sealer. Because of its unique ability to decrease water and chloride intrusion, Sikagard 701 W helps reduce the danger of rebar corrosion.
- Meets the standards of acceptability for concrete sealers established in NCHRP Report #244
- Enhances concrete integrity
- Reduces efflorescence
- Improves resistance to frost and de-icing salts (chloride ion)
- Reduces dirt penetration
- Does not act as a vapor barrier
- May be applied to alkaline substrates
- Will not degrade under UV exposure
- When diluted, use Sikagard 701 W as a colorless, non-vapor-barrier, water and chloride ion-repellent impregnation for absorbent materials
- Treat concrete bridges, roadways, runways, parapet walls, precast, beams, columns, curbing, retaining walls, pavers, etc.
- Treat both new and existing structures
- Treat masonry brickwork, stucco, etc.
- Porous architectural curtain wall panels.
- Use on steel-reinforced structures to reduce the corrosion and latent damage potential of chlorides
Mix Ratio: 1 gal: 4 gal. tap water yields 5 gals. of sealer.
Dilute Sikagard 701 W concentrate with tap water in an appropriately sized mixing container. Mix with a low speed (400–600 rpm) drill with Sika paddle or comparable drum mixer until uniformly blended. Make sure paddle is completely covered so as not to entrain air. For best results, Sikagard 701 W should be remixed if unused 24 hours after blending with water.
Q & A
For more information go to