Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, GacoFlex S20 Series Solvent-Free 100% Silicone Roof Coatings provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered and leaking roof. They can be applied to virtually any existing roof to create a durable, glossy, seamless membrane that seals and protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Silicone: A single component elastomeric coating ideal for renewing your weathered and leaking roof.
- High solids: GacoFlex solvent-free silicone coatings are made almost entirely of solids. 95% of what is in the can stays on the roof!
- Workability: GacoFlex S20 Series can be applied to virtually any existing roof to create a seamless membrane in one coat on smooth surfaces. The coating can also be rained on within 2 hours.
- FM approved: S20 does not change the FM rating for fire, wind and hail. GacoFlex S20 Series is the only roofing coating in the industry with this certification.
- Decades of proven performance: All GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coatings carry a 50 Year Limited Material Warranty. In addition, a Labor & Material Warranty is available to Gaco Western Qualified Applicators when GacoFlex S20 Series coating is applied over E5320 2-Part Epoxy Primer/Filler and according to Gaco Western specifications.
- Adheres to a variety of substrates: GacoFlex S20 Series are ideal for use as a maintenance coating system over pre-existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet and weathered single ply membranes (EPDM, Hypalon and TPO/CPA), sprayed polyurethane foam roofing systems and many other coatings.
- Certified to NSF P151.
- Withstands permanent ponding water: This innovative coating is an excellent choice for flat roofs. Extremely durable, S20 will not soften, bubble or degrade under permanent ponding water.
- Prevents costly tear offs: By recoating your weathered roof with S20 silicone coatings, you not only extend the life of your roof, you avoid the need for a time-consuming and costly tear off.
- GacoFlex S20 Series Silicone Coatings may be used as maintenance coating systems over existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheets, modified bitumen (APP and SBS) and weathered single ply membranes (EPDM, PVC, CSPE, and TPO/CPA) where the membrane is in sound condition but requires a renewal of the membrane surface due to the normal effects of aging and use.
- GacoFlex S20 Series Silicone Coatings are ideal for use over sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam roofing such as GacoFlex F2733 GacoRoofFoam™, concrete, plywood decking (when properly applied over an approved base coat) and on roof surfaces that are used as part of rainwater catchment systems.
- When properly applied, the GacoFlex S20 Coating System provides a seamless weather-tight seal that protects the substrate from degradation caused by ultraviolet light, water and other normal weathering hazards.
- Dark Gray (special order)
- GacoFlex S2000 100% Silicone Roof Coating 5 Gallon Unit - White (this item)
- Underwriters Laboratory –UL790-Class A
- Approved with GacoRoofFoam F2733 and F273
- Approved maintenance coating over all FM Approved Roofs (Single Ply, BUR, Cap Sheet, Metal, etc.)
- Energy Star
- Cool Roof Rating Council – CRRC 0740-0012
- Miami-Dade Product Control-NOA 12-0426
- Florida Product Control-FL14724-RI
- Texas Department of Insurance-RC-353
- NSF P151 – Certification of rainwater catchment system components