Protecto Sill Drainage System Vinyl Foam 4" x 100' Roll
Mfr. Part #: 829004100
Roll Over To Zoom
Protecto Sill Drainage System offers maximum protection from moisture intrusion. Water and moisture from wind blown rain, leaks and condensation can accumulate in window openings causing black mold, wood rot and structural damage. It combines Protecto Wrap’s advanced peel-an...View More Details
About This Product
Protecto Sill Drainage System offers maximum protection from moisture intrusion. Water and moisture from wind blown rain, leaks and condensation can accumulate in window openings causing black mold, wood rot and structural damage. It combines Protecto Wrap’s advanced peel-and-stick adhesive with positive-sloped, closed-cell foam that ensures any water or condensation found inside window openings will be directed to the outside weather plane of the structure. PSDS utilizes a positive sloped closed cell foam profile with back dam that is combined with an advanced waterproofing/wicking membrane that evacuates moisture to the exterior weather plane of the structure.
- Protects and reduces window manufacturer’s and builders liability
- Eliminates costly call backs due to window leaks
- Forms a waterproof barrier under vinyl and aluminum windows
- Can be custom fitted and cut to accommodate any window opening
- Easy to install
- Peel and stick adhesive allows for ease of application and proper integration with the weather resistive barrier per ASTM E 2112
- Meets ASTM E 2112 for flexible sill pan flashing
- Helps protect and reduce builder and window manufacturers liability from leaking windows
- Exceeds residential and heavy commercial AAMA minimum performance requirements for ASTM testing for air and water penetration of exterior windows
- Provides protection against structural damage and mold caused by moisture infiltration
- The only pan system that allows water evacuation through a continuous bead of sealant
Protecto Sill Drainage System is used as a sill pan system under vinyl windows to evacuate incidental moisture from within the rough opening to the exterior weather plane of the building. Can also be used on some aluminum windows, please contact Protecto Wrap Company Technical Representative for application instructions and recommendations.
- 4" x 50' roll
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.