Protecto Wrap Anti-Fracture Waterproof Membrane AFM-WM 36" x 75' Roll
Mfr. Part #: 809636
Roll Over To Zoom
Anti-Fracture Waterproof Membrane is a 40 mil peel-and-stick crack isolation sheet waterproofing membrane.This is for use beneath thin-set tile and stone applications. AFM keeps the unsightly reflective cracks (from the expansion and contraction of shrinkage cracks) from sur...View More Details
About This Product
Anti-Fracture Waterproof Membrane is a 40 mil peel-and-stick crack isolation sheet waterproofing membrane.This is for use beneath thin-set tile and stone applications. AFM keeps the unsightly reflective cracks (from the expansion and contraction of shrinkage cracks) from surfacing inexpensive floor finishes. It is suitable as an anti-fracture membrane or for waterproofing fountains such as decks, and kitchen floors.
AFM-WM not only protects your flooring investment as a crack suppression membrane but also incorporates a 2″ overlap guide on one side of the sheet for waterproofing and as a radon barrier. The 2″ flood coated lap allows an adhesive-to-adhesive cohesive bond between subsequent sheets of the membrane. Once the cohesive bond occurs, AFM-WM turns into a monolithic or single-ply membrane across the entire surface being waterproofed.
- Rated as a shower pan liner, meets ANSI 118.10 Standards for a waterproof membrane
- Has the flexibility and strength to withstand structural movement and concrete shrinkage cracks up to 3/8" without transferring stress load to finished tile
- Can be installed with radiant heat floor systems
- Provides an Extra Heavy Load Rating
- Anti-microbial coating
- For interior waterproofing and crack isolation protection under thin set ceramic, porcelain and dimensional stone tile installations
- All interior wet areas including kitchens, bathrooms, shower pan liners and walls
- Exterior glue plywood Mortar beds
- Cement backer board
- Cement terrazzo
- Ceramic tile and dimensional stone
- Stained concrete
- Radiant heated subfloors
- Portland based leveling and patching compounds
- Approximately 212 square feet with 2" overlap per roll
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.