Proglaze ETA System 1 - 8" x 50' Single Ribbed W/Dart
Mfr. Part #: ETA20579S4Z
Roll Over To Zoom
Proglaze ETA Connections are pre-engineered silicone materials used as a transition assembly between the window or wall system and adjacent air and vapor barrier materials. The assembly is comprised of a flat single or double ribbed silicone extrusion of varying widths, whi...View More Details
About This Product
Proglaze ETA Connections are pre-engineered silicone materials used as a transition assembly between the window or wall system and adjacent air and vapor barrier materials.
The assembly is comprised of a flat single or double ribbed silicone extrusion of varying widths, which is adhered to the building façade with Spectrem 1 Silicone Sealant to ensure a durable connection and positive seal.
The opposite edge of the ribbed silicone extrusion will span unsupported onto the wall and/or window system, which is adhered with Spectrem 1 Silicone Sealant. This connection will provide a long-term durable flexible connection between the two components.
- Bridge continuously between the window and/or curtain wall and the adjacent air and vapor barrier materials
- Absorb thermal movement and wind-loading stresses
- Allow the material to span and seal across irregular window geometries
- Allows the installer and/or inspector to see through the gasket to verify the recommended amount of sealant is properly applied to ensure an effective seal is achieved, while the ribs of the gasket’s design ensures a minimum sealant thickness
- Single Ribbed extrusions are available in the following widths: 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8” and 9.5”
- Double Ribbed extrusions are available in the following widths: 4”, 6”, 8”. Some widths of the Single Ribbed extrusions are standard sizes
Proglaze ETA Connections are a transition assembly for bridging continuously between the window and/or curtain wall and the adjacent air and vapor barrier materials. The system is designed to absorb thermal movement and wind-loading stresses.
The Proglaze ETA Connection has a thin cross-section and low durometer which allows the material to span and seal across irregular window geometries. The translucent silicone material allows the installer and/or inspector to see through the gasket to verify the recommended amount of sealant is properly applied to ensure an effective seal is achieved, while the ribs of the gasket’s design ensures a minimum sealant thickness.
The assembly is fully compatible with most window sealants and glazing materials and bonds to the face of ExoAir 110, ExoAir 110AT, and ExoAir TWF and to the cured surface of ExoAir 130, ExoAir 230, and Securock ExoAir 430. Not intended as a seal to untested substrates.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.