Novatak Tape per Roll
Mfr. Part #: -
Roll Over To Zoom
Novatak Tape 3.93" x 32.8' Novatak Tape is an extremely adhesive, single-sided and non-vulcanized butyl rubber seaming tape. it is used for detailing, covering lap seams, and patching the Novatak sheet membrane. It is chemically resistant and exceptionally adhesive with the ...View More Details
About This Product
Novatak Tape 3.93" x 32.8'
Novatak Tape is an extremely adhesive, single-sided and non-vulcanized butyl rubber seaming tape. it is used for detailing, covering lap seams, and patching the Novatak sheet membrane. It is chemically resistant and exceptionally adhesive with the ability to remain flexible while maintaining a watertight seam. Novatak Tape is a dual layer seaming tape with a single layer of specially formulated Novatak membrane that ionically bonds to cast-in-place concrete combined with an exceptionally adhesive, chemically resistant, and non-vulcanized butyl rubber adhesive. Novatak Tape requires no primer. It can be applied directly to the Novatak sheet membrane, easily applied to the support of excavation, around penetrations as long they are clean and dry substrates.
- Ionic Bond to Concrete
- Maintains excellent adhesion
- Maintains flexibility
- Detailing & Patching Simplified
- Superior chemical resistance & Impervious to hydrocarbons
- Maintains monolithic bond of the Novatak membrane to cast in place concrete.
- Primer is unnecessary for fast and easy application.
- Dynamically responds to movement & thermal cycling to maintain watertight bond.
- Self-adheres to Novatak sheet, trims cleanly & applies and adheres in cold temperatures.
- Resistant to most soil contaminates, Novatak Tape retains its physical properties in the harshest environments ensuring long term effectiveness.
Novatak Tape is used to seam the Novatak pre-applied waterproofing sheet membrane and is also used as a detailing tape for penetrations and transitions for the Novatak pre-applied waterproofing membrane. Novatak Tape can also be used to patch light damage in the Novatak pre-applied sheet membrane.