Neogard 70715 Epoxy Resin per 1 Gallon Unit - Clear
Mfr. Part #: 70715-001
Roll Over To Zoom
Neogard 70715 Epoxy Resin- Clear 70715 (Hempel 95073) is a two-component, and 100% solids epoxy resin. Recommended use: High-gloss High-build protective coating Binder for self-smoothing pigmented and color quartz flooring Low-viscosity binder for trowel-applied mortar flo...View More Details
About This Product
Neogard 70715 Epoxy Resin- Clear
70715 (Hempel 95073) is a two-component, and 100% solids epoxy resin.
- High-build protective coating
- Binder for self-smoothing pigmented and color quartz flooring
- Low-viscosity binder for trowel-applied mortar flooring systems
- High-quality primer for chemical resistant urethane topcoats
- NEOGARD waterproofing and flooring systems
- Low-viscosity binder for trowel applied mortar and/or patching material
- Low viscosity binder for crack injection
- Formulated for use on damp or dry concrete.
- Near water-clear
- Exhibits no amine blush when used in humid environments
- Very low viscosity for deep penetration into concrete.
- Uniform wetting of filler aggregates
- Excellent chemical and water resistance
- Meets U.S.D.A. requirements for incidental food contact
- Meets South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) VOC requirements.
- LEED: MRc5, IEQc4.2
- MPI: MPI #212
Available in North America. Not included in Group Assortment; other regions must confirm.
70715 (9507300000) NA