Meadows Sealmastic Type 2 per Gallon in 5 Gallon Unit
Meadows Sealmastic Type 2
SEALMASTIC emulsion-type dampproofing (Sold per Gallon in 55 Gallon Drum) is a breather-type which permits moisture vapor to escape through the film and remain resistant to water penetration. This prevents blistering of applied films. The product can be applied to green concrete (not totally dry).
SEALMASTIC TYPE II (brush-on/spray-grade) is an asphalt-based, clay emulsion with fibers specifically formulated to offer a tight film that combines both excellent strength and resistance to water.
SEALMASTIC emulsion-type dampproofing coatings are ideal for reducing dampness, moisture infiltration through foundation walls, parapets, firewalls, tanks, culverts, cisterns, and bridge abutments. They are also applicable for stone-backing, above-grade cavity wall applications, and below-grade masonry wall dampproofing. The SEALMASTIC product line also helps to minimize internal structural damage from mildew and mold and is compatible with ICF foam forms.
Features and Benefits
- Adheres to damp or “green” surfaces … no waiting for concrete to thoroughly dry.
- Ready to use … no heating or thinning required; dries rapidly.
- Fast and economical way to protect concrete and masonry foundation walls from moisture penetration.
- Easy to apply … available in spray-, brush- or trowel-grades; meets a broad application range.
- Three application grades available for maximum versatility.
- VOC compliant.