Meadows Floor-Top STG per Bag of 50 Pounds - Gray
Meadows Floor-Top STG
FLOOR-TOP STG is a standard traffic-grade, single-component, shrinkage-compensated, self-leveling floor topping, and underlayment that may be pumped or poured. FLOOR-TOP STG is specially designed to smooth out uneven, rough or minor deteriorated interior concrete floors.
FLOOR-TOP STG is ideal for smoothing out and leveling concrete and rigid-based interior substrates prior to the application of a flooring system or coating. FLOOR-TOP STG cures to a hard, traffic-wearing surface suitable for foot and light rubber-wheeled traffic. FLOOR-TOP STG may be color enhanced with integral colors, dyes, coatings, sealers, or acid stains. The product is designed for residential, commercial, retail, and office applications. It is not suitable for steel-wheeled traffic or forklift applications.
Features and Benefits
- May be applied up to 1″ (25.4 mm) thick in a single application.
- Single-component; only requires addition of water.
- May be poured or pumped.
- Specifically designed for fast leveling of floors.
- May be acid stained or dyed.
- Suitable for engineered wood flooring systems.
- Accepts early foot traffic.
- Floor covering may be installed in as little as 18 hours.
- May be used with radiant heating floor systems.
- Compatible with LIQUI-HARD concrete densifier and chemical hardener from W. R. MEADOWS.